Monday, March 31, 2008

Blues singer Tracy Nelson (Class of 1963) featured in Wisconsin Alumni Association magazine


The Spring 2008 issue of the Wisconsin Alumni Association magazine, On Wisconsin, has a feature story about Tracy Nelson (Class of 1963). The text of the article is available on the WAA website; however, the photographs accompanying the story are not online. I've reproduced the title page of the article, but if you want to see the other photographs of Tracy, you'll need to find a copy of the magazine -- or hope that one day I'll be able to afford to maintain a server where I can upload PDF files.

2 comments:

flbadger said...

what Yr Classes show up at Feb
All Central Reunions ???

flbadger said...

-
Anyone know how I can contact Jim Cardarella ? I have a curious
question to ask him - something
we discussed about - 40 - years
ago - :-)))
-
-
I am
Franky Prestigiacomo
flbadger@cfl.rr.com