Wednesday, April 18, 2007

When I finally set aside a bit of time to blog...

Blogger seems to be hiccuping again today. I've been trying without success to upload some photos to Blogger. No photos, no commentary. Maybe tomorrow...

In the meantime, if you haven't visited the Central History blog lately, you probably haven't read my most recent post or noticed that almost all the old, faded-looking photos have finally been replaced. I've adjusted the settings for the Central History blog so that all the posts now appear on a single page. If you want to read the whole blog from beginning to end, you may now do so without having to click through the archives links.

And if you really want to see the photo of the bear wearing a hot pink bra I took on Sunday, you'll have to check out my Flickr account. Unlike Blogger, Flickr was letting me upload photos tonight.

No comments: