Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What did you do when you received a copy of the Yellow Book?

I've been working hard the past few days -- too busy to blog, and definitely too busy to head outside with my camera.

There are some things I'm eager to post, but they need a bit more research before I'm ready to launch them into cyberspace. In the meantime, I thought I'd share a very funny YouTube video I discovered during a late afternoon break. I was looking at The Chronicle of Higher Education web site and stumbled across a short article about college pranks. I'd noticed some wonderful examples of "TP parties" around Madison this winter, but never seemed to have my camera with me at the right time to take photographs of trees enshrouded with toilet paper. Since I only had time to check out one of the videos mentioned in pranks post, I went for the one about paper. Here it is:



Hope you enjoy it (I laughed out loud). I'm off to a meeting. Hope to post something with a bit more local flavor soon.

No comments: