Friday, April 20, 2007

Party photos from Thursday (and why you might want to look at them)

Most of the time, I'm not willing to share details of my social life on this blog (and you probably don't want to read about it anyway), so you may have wondered why I commented on my upcoming party plans in the previous post. There was a reason...

But instead of writing about it here, I've written about it on one of my Flicker sets, which you can access by clicking HERE. Even if you're not interested in photos of hors d'oeuvres and people you don't know, you may still find some photos of interest among the 25 I posted. That's because the party was held atop the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art on State Street, and, as a result, I was able to take some really interesting shots that allow you to see parts of State Street from an all-new perspective.

I spent a lot of time adding descriptions to the photos in this set and you'll find interesting links to old photos included in some of the descriptions. Click on the links and you'll find photos of what a building I photographed yesterday looked like 80 or more years ago. Have fun!

No comments: