Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A photo-a-day: Number 3 - January 3, 2007

If you look carefully, you should be able to discern the Wisconsin State Capitol in the distance.


Here's today's photo -- and that's about all that's on offer for a while. Right now, I have a looming deadline and a mild case of the chills that I hope is not a portent of a nasty cold.

Let's just call this one a mystery photo. In addition to the caption, here's what I'm willing to tell you about it:

One of 125 I photos took this afternoon, it will eventually be accompanied by a Flickr set of the best of the rest. The photos were taken at a place I've never before visited. And yes, there is a "Central connection."

Eventually, I'll return to this photo and its siblings because they are part of a very interesting story. For now, however, I'm turning up the heat and putting my nose to the grindstone.

No comments: