Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Another Photo from the 35th Reunion at the Argus

From left to right: Jane Wadsworth, NayDean Marble, Sybil Kowaczek, Mary Jo McCarthy


This one is one of many taken by Terry Burrows at the 35th reunion of the Madison Central High School Class of 1965, held at the Argus. Use the "35th reunion" label below to see other photos Terry took at that reunion.

Mary Jo McCarthy wrote to tell me Sybil died in 2005, shortly before the 40th reunion. However, Mary Jo has not been unable to find a printed/published obituary for Sybil. Neither have I have, although I did confirm Sybil's death date in the SSDI. Because I don't have an obituary for Sybil, I haven't added her name to the list of "classmate obituaries" shown on the right side of this page. If you have a copy of Sybil's obituary, please contact me so I can add it to our archives.

No comments: