Sunday, October 08, 2006

More leisure suits and long dresses

Mother Nature beckoned again this weekend, so I didn't spend very much time indoors. When I finally did sit down at the computer, I became obsessed with eliminating the float drop problem. I think I've fixed it (at least for now). Of course now it's time to catch some sleep -- but rather than leave you with a "too tired to blog" photo, I thought I'd share a bit of our very own version of "That '70s Show" by posting this photo from the Madison Central High School Class of 1965's 10th reunion.

Double click on this image to enlarge it in your browser window


1 comment:

D Strand said...

That must be Steve Arnett behind Bill, Doug, and Bob. I know the girl but can't quite recall her name without looking in my 65 Ty which I now keep at work in my cubicle. After scanning my Ty, I'd say the girl is Diane Hoffman, Bowling 11, Usherettes 10-12, etc.