Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Stop! Make Plans to Attend the All-Central Reunion on Sunday



What : All Central Reunion
When: Sunday, February 12, 2006
Time: Noon until whenever
Where:
VFW Post 1318
133 E. Lakeside Street
Madison, Wisconsin 53715




Below: View from the corner of E. Lakeside Street by the VFW, looking out over Monona Bay (the Old State Office Building on W. Wilson Street is the tall building on the left)


In case you needed a reminder, I drove over to E. Lakeside Street to take some photos of the VFW. Once in the neighborhood, I decided to take a short walk and shoot some more pictures (digital photography makes these little adventures so easy -- and inexpensive-- to record). In the next few days before the reunion, I'll post some more photos showing what a few blocks of W. Lakeside Street near Frankin School look like these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MARLENE SAID: I have never been to the all school reunion. I always am a little disappointed. My daughters birthday is on the llth of Feb. and my grandsons is on the 13th of Feb. Inevitably every year we celebrate one of those on that Sunday that Rich has reserved for the reunion. Have fun kids!