Friday, December 02, 2005

Happy Birthday Linda and Jim!

Some Centralites have super memories. They send me emails to remind me what happened nine months before they were born -- and no, this has nothing to do with what mom and dad were up to in the weeks before Christmas. The reminder has to do with who's older than most of the rest of us (including, of course, my informant). It's Jim Kinder, born on this day in 1946. Next year he'll be 60! Among the younger members of the Madison Central Class of 1965 is Linda London (that's her in the middle of the photograph taken when she starred in "Cheaper By the Dozen"), who just turned 58 yesterday.



1 comment:

D Strand said...

Linda, you've got me by five days; I turned 58 on November 26. I hope all is well with you. You were great in "Cheaper by the Dozen", if my memory serves me correctly ! I have checked out your website. Very nice !