Thursday, October 27, 2005

More Classmate Obituaries

I have added an obituary for Patricia Friske (photo on left) who died in January of 2004.

I have also added an obituary for Stephen Rasmussen, who doesn't seem to appear in any yearbook photos, but is listed as a 1965 graduate of Madison Central High School. I am fairly confident that the man described in the obituary is our classmate (the age is within the correct range, and the middle initial matches the one on the list of 1965 graduates obtained from the Board of Education), but have been unable to locate any family members in order to confirm this. If you knew Rasmussen, please contact me with any additional information that might be useful in confirming that this is the correct person.

These two obituaries may be viewed by clicking on the appropriate link on the right under "Student Obituaries."

I also have located information that suggests that Darlene Grignano died in November 2003. We had her listed in our address files from previous reunions as Darlene Miller. In the Capital Times records listings for November 7, 2003, there is an entry for Darlene Miller, 57. I believe this is our classmate. However, I have been unable to find an obituary. Again, if you have any addition information that might be useful in confirming that this is the correct person (especially a published obituary), please contact me.

No comments: