Thursday, September 08, 2005

Remembering Howard Houston

A classmate sent an email saying he didn't remember Howard Houston. I checked back through the yearbooks and discovered that Howard had managed to elude the photographers in 1965 and 1964. I did find I sophomore photo of him in the 1963 Tychoberahn. That photo is posted on the left.

Some of us also knew Howard from Bethel Lutheran Church. Every so often my copy of the Bethel confirmation class photo merges from one of my stacks of "good intentions" (so many photos, so little time to organize them). If I see that photo again any time soon, I'll scan it and post it because there are quite a few members of the Madison Central High School Class of 1965 in the photo.

And speaking of photos, please get in touch if you have some photos you'd like to share. You may email digital photos. Or, you may send hard copies and I'll scan them and return the originals to you.

No comments: