Thursday, September 13, 1990

Obituary: Constance Burchette

MADISON - Constance Lea Arnold (Burchette) age 28, of 605 Wheeler Road, died on Wednesday, September 1974 at a Madison hospital. Born in Madison, August 1, 1946, she was a lifelong Madison resident. She attended Central High School and was employed by Browndale International. Survivors include her husband, Tim; two daughters, Kim and Kristen, at home; her step-father, Cornelius Howard of Madison’ three brothers, Robert, Joseph and John, of Madison; and two sisters, Judith Coffey and Sandra Conners, both of Madison. A memorial mass will be held at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, September 14, at St. Patrick’s Church, 410 E. Main St. The Schroeder Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.

Originally published in the Wisconsin State Journal on September 13, 1974

1 comment:

D Strand said...

All,
I didn't know Connie, but, of course, I knew her husband, Tim. Tim lived just around the corner from me on Brearly Street. Tim always had the best flat top in the whole city, and the best bike, a blue and chrome Schwinn Corvette, until my Father bought me a green and chrome GREEN Schwinn Corvette with white walls.
Tim, I knew about Connie's passing when it happened, but I never got a chance to give you my and Bob's condolences, so I give them to you now. You have our sympathy.
Doug